Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hatemail! Hatemail!

I was tickled pink to discover a hateful comment from an apparent Radio Shack fan. The wuss declined to make his/her page public, but I will be kind enough to display the name and what was said. It can also be found at this blog.

Asynaka says: Wow, I guess if I worked in a Radio Shack and had to deal with a-holes like you and likely a screaming boss I would shoot myself.
You loss [sic] the high ground when you are an ass to the guy and girl making 7 bucks an hour with some asshole telling them they will lose their job if they don't push these things, if you hate it so much why go into Radio Shack

This comment has dumbassery written all over it.

Number one, Asynaka, I did not put a gun to your head and force you to take a job that involves dealing with assholes like me (*grin*) and a screaming boss. You made that decision for yourself. Suck it up, buttercup. Of course, if you did shoot yourself, I sure as hell wouldn't notice. You can easily be replaced.

Secondly, I lost the high ground. Right. I'm the one making racist comments in order to make a quick buck. I'm the one who is rude to those who don't have a fucking camera/radio/satellite dish in their overpriced phone. Let me tell you something, Assy Caca...I am never rude to a service person unless they are rude to me first. I've worked crap jobs before, and I know how it feels to deal with rude customers and idiot bosses. So I do my best to treat every serviceperson with respect, and I expect that they do the same with everyone that they come in contact with. If some snotshit tells someone making 7 bucks an hour that they will lose their job if they don't push some DVD player, that's not my problem. I don't make the rules, and again, I didn't tell them to take the job. They chose this job, and I won't allow some idiot to take their poor choices out on me. Perhaps they could have an opportunity to keep their jobs by making a sale without using poor people skills. But they didn't. So they lost a customer and possibly their jobs. Their choices, not mine. Oh, well.

Third, if you had bothered to read the blog, you would know that there are other places that I patronize other than Radio Shack. I haven't been to Radio Shack in over a year. I actively avoid going near a Radio Shack.

It sounds to me, Asynaka, that you cannot handle being an adult. Sure, we all have bosses that we hate. I know I did! But it sounds to me that you cannot take responsibility for your actions. So therefore, your opinion means this to me:

But thank you for the laugh! My friends and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That poop picture is in H-fuckin'-D. I think I just lost my lunch a little bit.

Man, you get hate comments and I don't? I am so jealous.