Friday, March 27, 2009

A Hot Ghetto Mess!

I love Hot Ghetto Mess! And in case you forgot, I am a woman of color. In fact, I am of mixed ancestry. And no, I do not find that this site condones negative stereotypes about African-Americans. The pictures clearly speak for themselves. I say that if you're stupid enough to act like a fool, and worse yet, have your photo taken, then you should realize how much the world finds that humorous. We are not laughing with you, honey, we are laughing AT you.

The following are some of my favorite pics from that site, with my own personal commentary. If you don't like it, then skip your merry derriere to Utopialand, because I don't buckle to PC thugs. For the rest of you, enjoy!


Hell no. Hell. Ass. No. Girlfriend...if you're going to be wearing a short skirt and a thong, then for Chrissake, trim that bush! No, scratch that. You need to weed that shit. You need to pluck, ho, saw, mow, and scorch the earth. That is just unattractive. And don't get me started on the rest of the outfit. I feel nauseous just looking at her! Ugh...wax it, please, for the good of our stomachs.

Brother man...hats are NOT that expensive! Look at that smug look; thinking he looks cool. Uh....*BUZZ* wrong! Shave that shit off, you look like a broke Kid N Play.

The neighborhood skripper to entertain the boys and girls! Or is this a field trip to warn the boys and girls on the schoolbus about what will happen to them if they don't graduate? Now, don't get me wrong, there is no shame in being an exotic dancer. But there is clearly a time and a place, and this is neither. Besides, look at her! She looks like a mule in heat! No wonder the clubs are so dark! Honeychild, you're not cute. Take your flea market panties and GTFOH.

I pray to FSM that this is not for a high school prom. Because if it is...then this is a damn shame. Poor little bugger. Neither she nor her not-da-daddy look the least bit amused. Although I have to admit, the dresses are cute. But not his suit! He looks like his chest was wrapped in Bubble Tape.

Lawd have mercy on my nonexistant soul! Okay...this is wrong for so many reasons. Tacky ass furniture. Ugly ass horse hair. Body that is clearly not toned. Ugly wine glasses. Cheap wine. Ashy skin. And those PJs? No hoooooo sir! I am NOT the one!

Hold up. Hold UP! Don't neighborhoods, or even towns, have community pools? Swimming holes? Retention ponds?! Come on, boys! You can get one of those baby pools from Wal-Mart at a reasonable price. Or even run through the sprinklers, or have daddy spray the hose at you. Plus, that water looks nasty. Either someone didn't clean the boat beforehand or someone took a healthy shit afterward. Get your asses to the local Y and do some real swimming!

Oh wow. I am in complete awe of you. I wonder if your mama knows that you took $17 out of her purse to take this useless picture. Take that money and get yourself some lotion...lotion is gangsta, dontchaknow.

It simply does not get any funnier than this. Poor woman...her fat's got extra fat! And that bikini top? No, ma'am. Top it off with that expression (you just know that she's being loud), and whatever Fruit Punch/Sprite/Sweet Tea is in that Hardee's cup...and this pic is just a pure classic! Baby, BBWs can be sexy and classy. You are neither. But you're damn funny, though!

Young lady...seriously. If you're going to take a stank ass picture for your man in jail, then you could at least change your stank ass drawers. Really. Your expression looks like you're pinching a hot, buttery loaf right now! Ew...I can almost smell you through the screen. Wipe and wash your ass, my dear, wipe and wash.

This has to be a Halloween costume. It has to be. He's going as a package of Starburst candy. Wait...what? It's not a costume, but a prom outfit? Oh, my brother. Prepare to be tormented for all eternity for your poor fashion sense.

Can't totally hate on this one. At least they don't have their goodies hanging out. But you can tell that this dude is totally whipped. Either that or he's in for some superb poonaner. His face kind of looks like Pooh a little bit, doesn't it?

Purple Rain!!!


Go, Go, Ghetto Rangers! I don't think that I've ever seen uglier formal outfits...if you can call them that. They look like they were wrapped in holiday tin foil then sent out. Just...no.

"Now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum...what might be right for you...may not be right for some..." Heh...a pun with a double meaning, damn I'm good. I admit, the dress on the young lady is cute. What? It is! But the wannabe Gary Coleman could have done better.

Beware....beware of the Can of Busted Biscuits! After its ass has finished eating the panties, it will come after you and eat your children! Run!

"Girl you know it's true...." And that's all I have to say about THIS.

Biggie Smalls has risen from the dead! And he's going in drag under the pseudonym "Orangina"!

Sweetie...I know that we all have our problems, but please conquer your toilet training before going out on your own. I know it's hard, possibly even harder than the 9th grade that you couldn't have possibly gotten through, but I know that you can do it.

My darling...did your self-respect go to jail along with this young man? Nothing less classy than ryde-or-die chicks. Sorry, boys...you fuck up your life, you're not gonna fuck up mine. You are on your OWN.

Hell no. Somebody made this. Somebody was proud of this. Can you imagine? "Cut me a slice of overstretched pussy, please?" No...just no. Smear that frosting, then it will look appetizing.

Ho Ho....HO. This is the most ridiculous shit I have ever seen. Then again, I suppose she could make visits to homes that do not have Xmas trees.

Dirty. Dirty, stank, and foul. Her breath will be smelling like corns and fungus for months. Have some class, bitch!

AHA! About time that insipid Chick-Fil-A cow got justice for his crimes against humanity! Take that, you motherfucker!

Don't fear him, children. He's like the Mr. Burns alien...he brings you love.

If this isn't the nastiest.....UGH! I honestly have nothing. You all can make your own comments for this one.

See, my friends? Men love Fanta, too!

Angelpie, if you're going to let thoughtless men take crotch shots, wear a tampon! Or at least wait until the crimson tide is over! And are those hospital bands? Brother, no.

Greasy, greasier, greasiest. I hope that the one in the chair doesn't fart!

Poor dear. I think I see a french fry in there somewhere...

Boyfriend...you are not Divine. Quit trying. Just because you have moobs doesn't mean that the swimsuit flatters you. You do look like a lot of fun to be around, though.

Yeah...the bald guy is hotter.

This is what happens when you defy mother nature. Respect your body, ladies, or this could be you! If you ain't got 'em, stuff the bras. At least you'll still be hot when you're older.

Congratulations. You just branded yourself as an unemployable loser for the rest of your life. Stupid ho.

This is nothing but a gorilla in tight jeans.


And that's all for now, friends :) Did you enjoy the laugh? I sure did!

No comments: