Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I am the Queen of Dorks!

Yikes! Sorry for the mega-pixels, lol!

Anyhoo...the worst semester of my life is officially over!

Booty dance, anyone?

Yes, I still have to work at my less-than-glamorous job, but it is soooooo nice to be able to come home and not have to crack at the books. I can come home, watch TV, play mindless online games, pig out, and generally have a good time!

This is the dork in me...all day at work on Tuesday, I counted down the hours until clock-out time, because I was so excited to just go home and do the things most people take for granted. And as soon as I got home, I showered, ate dinner, did a few things online, but right after that I skipped (yes, literally skipped) with glee to my bedroom with my Oatmeal Cookie Chunk Ben & Jerry's in hand, and watched hours of my favorite movies and TV shows on DVD. It. Was. Bliss.

And the sad thing is, I'm excited about this weekend because I can go to the beach, play Sims all day, sleep in, and do all the fun things I couldn't do when I was studying :)

Now, don't get me wrong; I do have about one more year to go, and I still want to go to grad school. I plan on doing 18 credits starting in August, and I'm excited about my classes. But...it's not August yet!

Go, me. I rule.


1 comment:

Lady Heather said...

It's a great feeling to finally be over a tough semester. Enjoy it and revel in your dorkiness! ;-)